Traffic21/Mobility21 University Transportation Center Deployment Partner Consortium Symposium
November 4, 2021
The Traffic21/Mobility21 Deployment Partner Consortium is engaged for identifying real-world transportation needs, research project development and deployment, technology licensing and commercialization, student recruitment for jobs and internships, class and capstone projects.
Putting our research, development and deployment approach into action – the annual deployment partner symposium provides an opportunity for interaction and discussion among researchers, students and deployment partners.
Over 130 registrants from academia, community, government, and industry joined over 20 speakers for the event.
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Welcome & Program Updates – Watch Recording Here
Moderator: Karen Lightman, Executive Director, Metro21
UTC Research and Education Showcase – Watch Recording Here
- Bus on the Edge Applications – Christoph Mertz
- Demand Learning and Supply Optimization for Last-Mile Transportation in Disadvantaged Neighborhoods – Peter Zhang and Erin Lin
- Optimizing First-Mile Last-Mile Service Performance Using Transportation Network Companies – Rick Grahn
- Toward Data-Driven and Continuous Safety Inspection of Commercial Trucks and Trailers – Pingbo Tang and Chenyu Yuan
- Vehicle Trajectory and Gap Estimation for Conflict Prediction – Alexander Hauptmann and Lijun Yu
- Traffic4D: Single View Reconstruction of Repitious Activity Using Longitudinal Self-Supervision – Robert Tamburo, Fangyu Li, N Dinesh Reddy, Xudong Chen, Srinivasa G. Narasimhan
- Future of Transit Work – Sarah Fox, Nik Martelaro, Patrick Carrington, Jodi Forlizzi, Bonnie Fan, Joselyn Kim, Xander Fann, Meghana Tera, Kevin Kim
Panel Two: Environment/Climate Change & Mobility – Watch Recording Here
Moderator, Chris Hendrickson, Director, Traffic21