November 19, 2020
The Traffic21/Mobility21 University Transportation Center Deployment Partner Consortium Symposium’s second panel focused on COVID-19: How has mobility changed and impacted deployment.
The panelists were:
- Yassmin Gramian, Secretary of Transportation, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
- Chuck Hammel, CEO, Pitt OHIO
- Larry Rilett, Distinguished Professor, Keith W. Klaasmeyer Chair in Engineering and Technology, Director of the Nebraska Transportation Center and the Mid-America Transportation Center
- Vincent Valdes, CEO, Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission
- Connie McGee, Board President, Association for Commuter Transportation
Over 250 people from academia, government, community and industry registered to attend this symposium.
Read the full recap or watch the presentations here.