November 4, 2021
Mobility21 UTC researchers and CMU faculty welcomed the Leadership Pittsburgh XXXVIII cohort to the CMU campus for their class session on infrastructure. They participated in a program highlighting how CMU is leading new development of infrastructure technologies to encourage livability and sustainability (ATLAS moonshot) and is illuminating the social inequities posed by prior infrastructure decisions.
Individuals in attendance included:
- Rob Hamilton, Executive Director, Veterans Place of Washington Boulevard
- Beth Larkin, Senior Vice-President, Michael Baker International
- Bill List, Director, Capital Markets Funding & Hedging, Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh
- Karen Markle, Senior Development Consultant, ZMark Health
- Maisha Sturdivant, Vice-President, New York & Partner Plan Operations, Highmark Health